5.9.13

urinating animals




Oooooohh! it's such a cute way to say it!
In France, the country of Coco Chanel, of elegance and chic, 
we just say that it's raining like a pissing cow 
(basically, it's pissing rain)



What an amaaaazingly interesting post, don't you think?
I gave everything I had on that one.
Well, it's raining in Hong Kong, that's all. And Clo is far away from me, so let me just some time to get the force back...
and now, something totally different, a song for you my sweet watermelon ice cream, in french, with spanish subtitles, to make sure that you don't understand!

Passionnant hein, ce post sur la pluie. Ouais je sais là vraiment j'ai tout donné, inspiration, sarcasme, subversion... Et là tu te dis, mon petit sucre roux devant ton ordi, maintenant que Clo est partie on va pas se marrer dis donc ma bonne dame... Mais laisse moi deux sec' le temps de me remettre dans le bain hein, re-tater le terrain, choper la niak, et ca sera reparti comme en 14 (le truc trop bien à dire vu ce qu'il se passe en ce moment en syrie, la classe américaine, wesh wesh t'as vu). 
Bon, et pour la route, une pitite chanson que ma maman me chantait quand j'étais petiteu. (c'est hyyyypeeeer perso ce que je raconte truc de ouf)
et des bisettes à tous

No comments:

Post a Comment