22.6.13

it's raining rain...

It's ok, you can make fun of me, I lost my pride at a wedding in 2005 anyway. I will never be Arthur Rimbaud, for sure, but at least I'll keep my two legs.

Anyway, here is a real poem of the master, and its english translation, because you need some beauty after what I've just inflected on you. It just made my day, I hope you'll enjoy it as well.

Ok, c'est bon lâchez-vous sur la vanne, m'en fiche j'ai perdu ma fierté à un mariage en 2005. Je serai jamais Rimbaud, mais au moins, je garderai peut être mes deux jambes. 
Et pour vous remettre l'estomac cérébral droit après ce que je viens de vous infliger, un vrai poème du maître, sans titre, et tout en langueur. 


L'étoile a pleuré rose au cœur de tes oreilles,
L'infini roulé blanc de ta nuque à tes reins
La mer a perlé rousse à tes mammes vermeilles
Et l'Homme saigné noir à ton flanc souverain.


The star has wept rose in the heart of your ears
The sky rolled white from your neck to your loins
The sea has pearled russet on your tawny breast
And Man bled black upon your sovereign flank.

No comments:

Post a Comment